[Zope] Using a variable for downloaded fileneme

garry saddington garry at scholarpack.org
Wed Dec 22 16:10:46 EST 2004

I have the following Python script which allows the user to download an XML
file generated by the DTML method 'controlmakeXML'. I want to be able to
generate the filename (fname) on the fly from the request but I'm having a
problem with the syntax to insert the variable as filename=fname in the
script. Can anyone help, it's probably a very simple thing that I am missing!

request = container.REQUEST
RESPONSE =  request.RESPONSE

fname=request.me
data = context.controlmakeXML

RESPONSE.setHeader('Content-Type', 'application/download')
RESPONSE.setHeader('Content-Length', len(data))
RESPONSE.setHeader('Content-Disposition','attachment;filename=fname')
return data

reagards
garry