[Zope] Python 2.4 with Zope 2.7.3/2.7.4bX

Dennis Allison allison at sumeru.stanford.EDU
Thu Dec 23 02:28:52 EST 2004

Has anyone been using Python 2.4 with Zope 2.7.3?  We have been using
2.3.4, but since I need to migrate the system, I am considering using
2.4 instead.  Problem reports would be much apprecited.

        -d