[Zope] download Excel File from Zope, even no security setting, the zope login dialog..

Stefan H. Holek stefan at epy.co.at
Wed Feb 4 17:05:55 EST 2004

Look again. I am pretty sure what you are seeing is not Zope's login box,
but some dialog from the office suite.

Stefan

--On Mittwoch, 04. Februar 2004 19:58 +0000 ling liu <liliuoh at hotmail.com>

--
The time has come to start talking about whether the emperor is as well
dressed as we are supposed to think he is.               /Pete McBreen/