[Zope] ExtFile-1.2.0

Jean-Luc Bonduel JLBD at CIGER.BE
Thu Feb 5 06:16:38 EST 2004

Hello,

I want to use ExtFile to catalog some file.
I want to store file on the file system and make search on word that i
have put in the description.
My first problem is that when i load 2 files with the same name i have
an error.
What i'm doing wrong ?

It's the best product ?

TIA

Jean-Luc

PSI copy my config.py

# configuration for the ExtFile/ExtImage file repository

# repository location and umask

REPOSITORY_PATH = ['static','reposit']  # path to files (below
INSTANCE_HOME)
REPOSITORY_UMASK = 022

# repository directory structure

FLAT = 0                # all files reside in the reposit directory
SYNC_ZODB = 1           # directories copy the ZODB folder structure
SLICED = 2              # sliced directories from ZOPEID
SLICED_REVERSE = 3      # sliced directories from reverse ZOPEID
SLICED_HASH = 4         # sliced directories from hash of ZOPEID

REPOSITORY = SYNC_ZODB

SLICE_WIDTH = 1         # characters per slice
SLICE_DEPTH = 2         # go this many slices (directories) deep

# repository file extension handling

ZOPEID = 0              # use ZOPEID (even if it doesn't include an
extension)
MIMETYPE_APPEND = 1     # append extension to ZOPEID according to
mimetype
MIMETYPE_REPLACE = 2    # remove extension from ZOPEID, then append mime
extension

REPOSITORY_EXTENSIONS = MIMETYPE_REPLACE

# repository file name format

# %u=user, %p=path, %n=file name, %e=file extension, %c=counter, %t=time
FILE_FORMAT = "%n%c%e"

# repository undo policy

BACKUP_ON_DELETE = 0    # create a .undo copy only when a file is
deleted
ALWAYS_BACKUP = 1       # create a .undo copy (and a new filename)
whenever
                        # a file is uploaded or otherwise modified
UNDO_POLICY = BACKUP_ON_DELETE