[Zope] Page only accessible via ZMI

John Poltorak jp at warpix.org
Thu Feb 5 07:39:31 EST 2004

The index_html appears publicly accessible, even though 'View' is not
checked. What I can't access is a another page in the same folder.

I've just found the problem... It's to do with addressing pages in the
same folder as index_html.

I thought I could reference them as "page_1" but it looks as though it
should be "current_folder/page_1".

Have I got that right?

--
John