[Zope] Zope good APE or Ext Editor

fowlertrainer at anonym.hu fowlertrainer at anonym.hu
Thu Feb 5 13:10:05 EST 2004

Hello !

I have a very wrong experience with ZOPE+APE.
I have been used the APE in Windows, and it is very good working under
Win, but when I copy this Data.fs to Debian Sarge/SID, it is making
very ugly errors.

So I'm very tired by Zope External Editing.

The FTP is not too good, because ftp files are not containing the file
extension, and I need to set in all of files, when I load of these
items to my editor (I need to mirror the ftp, and upload, when I
finished).

The External Editor is working with only tk editor.
When I set the aplication for mime type, and want to edit the
document, it is opening, but when I save, nothing happened.

I think, these editors (ConText, SciTe) are not locking the opened
files, and Zope had been see, these files are not edited.

So: anyone have a positive idea to External Editing ????
Or I need to back to mod_python ??? :-)

Thanx for any advance

--
Best regards,