[Zope] Rewriting URLs - Call for precisions.

andre borelan at wanadoo.fr
Sat Feb 7 18:14:25 EST 2004

Back to the list after a 'reply_to' typo.

John,
I had the same problem and it seem that it was related to the fact that
some proxy modules were not loaded (see httpd.conf).
see below my mail accidentally sent to dieter instead of the list.

---
I guess that this P is related to proxy.

I tried with [P,L] i got the same problem because i hadn't load proxy
modules, proxy_module and proxy_hhttp_module

And now it works well and had it working with proxypass too.

Thanks Dieter.

André

----