[Zope] Incompatibilities

Philip Kilner phil at xfr.co.uk
Tue Feb 10 12:04:22 EST 2004

Hi Andre,

andre wrote:
> Sorry for having been so long but now i'll be able to cut and paste some
> chunks for future messages :)
> Hope my english it's clear enough and helpy.

Good message - All I can say is that I'm just getting to the point where
I am collecting scar tissue more slowly <g>, and all your advice
resonates with my experience - shame it's too long to be a sig!

;-)

--

Regards,

PhilK

Email: phil at xfr.co.uk / Voicemail & Facsimile: 07092 070518

  “The basic tool for the manipulation of reality is the manipulation
of words. If you can control the meaning of words, you can control
the people who must use the words.” Philip K. Dick