[Zope] Accessing Basic Zope Objects

D. Bickle dbickle at uvic.ca
Tue Feb 10 18:16:36 EST 2004

Hi All,
I am having trouble accessing Zope Objects (importing them into my Python
scripts). I am setting the PYTHONPATH INSTANCE_HOME environment variables
in my startup scripts. While I can load these modules into Python at the
command line I can't import them through Zope.

Questions:
How and where do you set Zope/Python environment variables so they can
be able to find the Zope APIs?

If I have other versions of Python (not included with Zope) running on
the system can this cause the interpreter to become confused?

Thanks in advance.