[Zope] Re: Page template does not accept a valid XHTML 1.0 page

Tonico Strasser contact_tonico at yahoo.de
Wed Feb 11 08:59:53 EST 2004

BALTUS Jean wrote:
> Hi all,
>

> When I try to add the following XHTML code, Zope 2.6.1 tells me that a
> parsing error occured :
>

> Compilation failed
>
> TAL.HTMLParser.HTMLParseError: bad end tag: "</SCR' + 'IPT\\>", at line 28, column 18

Hello,

I don't know if this is a bug, but here comes two possible solutions:

A) If you need an inline JavaScript, create a File object and insert
your JS code there. In the zpt you can call it like:

   <script type="text/JavaScript"
           tal:content="structure here/my_js_file"
   ></script>

B) Use the src attribute of the <script> tag. (recommended)

Tonico