[Zope] Newbie help: How to change path of /p_/images in dtml-tree

Dieter Maurer dieter at handshake.de
Wed Feb 11 13:13:49 EST 2004

Alfredo P. Ricafort wrote at 2004-2-11 11:39 +0800:
> ... "dtml-tree" problems with "_vh_XXX" virtual hosting ...
>But does that mean that cases such as mine, there will always be problem
>with dtml-tree?

"_vh_XXX" virtual hosting is not used very often.
But when it is used, it will have the problems your observed.

>Is there some other way that I can service my website using a path
>different from the folder name without having this kind of problem?

You may be able to provide separate rewrite rules for
URLs starting with "p_/" (and maybe "misc_/"), thus working around the
the problem.

Another approach (we use this one) is to use the tree support
in "ZTUtils" and forget about "dtml-tree".
There is an example in "Products/PageTemplates/examples".

--
Dieter