[Zope] Need help getting ZDGCharts working

Frank Rocco farocco at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 12 20:47:49 EST 2004

Zope 2.6.3

This object is broken because the ZGDChart product that created it is no
longer installed or is installed incorrectly. Please contact the product
maintainer for assistance.

Note that the data associated with this product has not been lost, and will
be accessible again if the product is reinstalled.

The ZDGChart does not appear in the drop down list of the ZMI
I do not know how to get a Traceback

The Product list shows the following:

Product at  /Control_Panel/Products/ZGDChart

Regards,

Frank Rocco
farocco at hotmail.com