[Zope] Best Event system for Zope?

Etienne Labuschagne elabuschagne at gmsonline.co.za
Mon Feb 16 07:28:02 EST 2004

Hi Robert,

Here are my "very first cut" ramblings on this product.  This article may
have errors in it and may be quite incomplete and maybe just totally wrong!

Anyway, if you spot mistakes or have comments, mail them to me (or the
list) and I'll fix as I get time.

Look at: http://www.gmsonline.co.za/ProjectsAdmin/Blogs/gms/4/index_html

Etienne