[Zope] ZClasses. Temporary Folders, and copying

Marcin Wudarczyk mar at mar.prv.pl
Tue Feb 17 05:26:27 EST 2004

Hi!

When  I  copy an folder from Temporary Folder to a normal, persistent
folder,  after copying ZClasses objects contained in the copied folder
become unrecognized:

"This  object is broken because the unknown product that created it is
no  longer  installed  or is installed incorrectly. Please contact the
product maintainer for assistance.

Note that the data associated with this product has not been lost, and
will be accessible again if the product is reinstalled."

Of  course,  the  ZClass  object is still in the Control_Panel and the
source objects display ok.

Maybe  the problem is that when I moved to Zope 2.7.0. I simply copied
my database files from var to the new installation directory. Is there
any better way to do this?

I would appreciate any ideas.

      Marcin Wudarczyk
      http://mar.prv.pl