[Zope] Best Event system for Zope?

Etienne Labuschagne elabuschagne at gmsonline.co.za
Thu Feb 19 08:25:09 EST 2004

I have mostly figured out the event system by now, but cannot figure out
how to get the scheduler to fire scheduled tasks by itself.  Isn't the
scheduler supposed to fire off scheduled tasks once their next scheduled
time comes up?  The only time when mine fires up tasks is when I trigger it
manually from the ZMI.

Any help on this would be most helpful.

Etienne