[Zope] FTP and firewall

Bobb rawbobb at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 22 16:26:38 EST 2004

add my 2c, it may not mean anything but what the heck,...
pix 501 has session / connection problems with (at least) win9x and mac
clients and servers.
I had problems with http, ftp and smb.  The problems were experienced with
inside clients
connecting to outside (internet) resources, and it seems like your problem
are the other
way around, but I'd thought I'd mention it.   Maybe a google on 501 problems
may help you.

I had mine switched out for a 506 for this reason.
(longshot, but what the heck), good luck.

bobb