[Zope] context.MailHost

Simon Forster simon-lists at ldml.com
Mon Feb 23 11:01:25 EST 2004

I'm struggling with MailHost (Acquisition?).

I've got a form which, through a PythonScript, sends me an email. This
works fine. (context.MailHost.simple_send(...), is the call to send the
email FWIW).

When I move the MailHost up one directory, the self same script fails
with something akin to:

"Cannot locate object at: http://127.0.0.1:8080/xxx/yyy"

I thought that, by Acquisition, Zope would look in the current folder,
then the parent, then the parent's parent etc until it found the
required object (or not). Obviously I don't understand this process.
Can anyone help as I've spent some time trying to understand where I'm
going wrong.

TIA

Simon Forster