[Zope] my Navigational Folders they default to folder_contents not view as required

J. Cameron Cooper jccooper at jcameroncooper.com
Mon Feb 23 19:40:40 EST 2004

chuck amadi wrote:

> Help I have implemented Zope-2.6.4 and Plone2 OS SuSE9.0 and when I
> create my Navigational Folders they default to folder_contents not
> view ie. http://www.mysite.org/contact/folder_contents.
>
> Any help would be appreiacted as this site is supposed to go live
> Friday 19th Feb.
>
> I have implemented Zope at my previous job ,and the only difference is
> that I am using Zope 2.6.3 as oppose to Zope 2.6.2 and CMF -1.4
> instaed of CMF1.3
> and CMFPlone-2.0RC instead of CMFPlone-1.05 So I will try the previous
> installs that functioned fine for me.

Plone list's probably a better place for this. When you re-ask, be a bit
more specific on the element of the UI and the behaviour you're talking
about. I can't pin it down at the moment between three or four different
possibilities.

          --jcc

--
"My point and period will be throughly wrought,
Or well or ill, as this day's battle's fought."