[Zope] External modules and import

Peter Eis eis at hagen-partner.de
Tue Feb 24 15:59:34 EST 2004

On Tue, Feb 24, 2004 at 01:16:19PM -0700, Joe Goldthwaite wrote:
> Well that's the strange thing, I don't have a PYTHONPATH environment
> variable defined.  Zope must have it's own PYTHONPATH defined somewhere but
> I haven't been able to find it.  If I could find it, I'd just add my
> development directory to the path statement. I'm running Windows by the way.
> I don't know if that affects the answer.

I didn't pay attention to the used OS in the first place.
On windows you could try to add the modules path by editing the
zope.conf file (e.g. C:\Zope-Instance\etc\zope.conf)

If that doesn't work you should hav a look in your C:\Zope-Instance\bin
folder. The file runzope defines a PYTHONPATH variable.

I just checkt with version 2.7.0 so I don't know if it's the same on
2.6.x.

Peter

Dr. Hagen&Partner GmbH
Am Weichselgarten 7