[Zope] Localizer and search robots are not good friends

BALTUS Jean jean.baltus at africamuseum.be
Thu Feb 26 04:02:28 EST 2004

Hi all,

I already asked this on plone list but did not get any answer...

We have a website (http://www.africamuseum.be
<http://www.africamuseum.be/> ) localized in 3 languages with Localizer.
We use the classic method 'accept_cookie' to switch languages.

However this website is only indexed in english in search engines like
google. Do you know a good way to solve this problem. I've seen snippets
of answers in the web but did not manage to find the good one yet.

Should I change the lang attributes in the meta tags according to the
selected language? Is it simply possible to achieve this without
creating static pages?

Thank you all for your support,

-- Jean