[Zope] Acquisition problem.

Star War starwar992001 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 28 15:29:11 EST 2004

hi,

The previous of designer of our website left a code
like this

The index_html as follows

<dtml-var standard_html_header>
   <dtml-call "REQUEST.set('PageTemplates',
templates.common.content.gfx.gfx_Reports)">
   PageTemplates.<dtml-var PageTemplates>
   <dtml-with PageTemplates>
      <dtml-var page_menu>
      <dtml-var page_content>
      <dtml-var page_credits>
   </dtml-with>
<dtml-var standard_html_footer>

and the folder templates as follows

templates (folder)

  + common (folder)
  |  |
  |  + page_credits (DTML method)

  + content (folder)
  |  |
  |  + page_menu (DTML method)

  + gfx (folder)
  |  |
  |  + page_content(DTML method)

  + gfx_Reports (folder)

     + showFull (DTML method)

What it does means
'templates.common.content.gfx.gfx_Reports'? Folders
'common', 'content', 'gfx', and 'gfx_Reports' are in
the same level in templates. Does it mean a path for
acquisition? where can I that in the zope book?

But acutally this expression just return a folder
instance(<dtml-var PageTemplates>. If you change it to

<dtml-call "REQUEST.set('PageTemplates',
templates['gfx_reports'])">

you get the same folder instance, but index_html
return error 'Keyerror: page_menu'.

How to explain that?

Thanks