[Zope] Zope 2.7 data.fs maximum size

Andreas Jung andreas at andreas-jung.com
Sun Feb 29 10:29:47 EST 2004

The max. size of the ZODB was *never* limited to 2GB. The size  was
limitied by the installed Python
version which must be compiled with largefile support. This has always been
possible at least
since Python 2.1 but you had to tickle the Python configuration process a
bit. Since Python 2.3
largefile support should be build by default but there was never a real 2GB
restriction.

-aj

--On Sonntag, 29. Februar 2004 10:19 Uhr -0500 Brian Sullivan