[Zope] Documentation problems - how to pass on lessons learned?

Patrick Kirk patrick at kirks.net
Sun Feb 29 11:09:59 EST 2004

Hi all,

My saga with the ISP is ongoing in that after sending him the correct
configuration I get this:

"Forbidden

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use
an ErrorDocument to handle the request. "

Now since I compiled and install Apache myself this morning, I was
logged in and running "httpd -l" in a flash and both mod_proxy and
mod_rewrite are conspicious by their absence.

Now the requirement to issue a "httpd -l" command ("apache -l" on
Debian) should be right up there as first requirement in the zope.org
documentation.  It isn't.

How do I get this suggestion to someone in zope.org?
--

Best regards,

Patrick Kirk
Mobile: 07876 560 646