[Zope] problem deleting

Dennis Allison allison at sumeru.stanford.EDU
Sun Jan 4 12:37:51 EST 2004

I have a script I'm using for configuration which uses Client.py.  It
moves a file to the import directory, uses Client to perform the import,
then uses Client to invoke a python script to select portions of the
imported object and move them from the imported object to other places
in the system.  The script then deletes the imported object (and repeats
the process agein with another file).

The delete does not happen when run through the web--and it fails
silently.  I see the problem as a duplication of id's when I try
to import the next file (which has the same name) and it fails on
a duplicate id.

Any thoughts as to what's happening and how to work around it?