[Zope] Flash and zope

Tim Zegir trzegir at ncable.net.au
Tue Jan 6 00:59:43 EST 2004

It would be preferable to serve it from the zope server.

I am currently redoing much of the flash in question and hopefully will
fix any bugs in it so it loads properly (as far as I can see what I am
doing should work, so maybe the flash has something wrong with it
[although it loads fine when played locally on my machine]).

Thanks for the help though.

-tim zegir

Of