[Zope] communication between Zope's now broken

Dennis Allison allison at sumeru.stanford.EDU
Wed Jan 7 22:56:20 EST 2004

I have one complex of Zopes that have one adminsistration site and a
collection of productions sites.  The administration site invokes
actions on in the production sites through the web using a redirect,
and control is returned to the administrative site by a redirect back.
It's worked pretty well.

I've now cloned the site--and all the inter-zope communications no long
work.   If I invoke them through a browser URL, they work, but
programmatically they do not.  I suspect a security/permissions problem,
but I've not been able to identify it.

Any suggestions appreciated.