[Zope] Multiple threads using Apache Rewrite (on FreeBSD)

PieterB PieterB at gewis.nl
Thu Jan 8 09:54:52 EST 2004

On Thu, Jan 08, 2004 at 03:23:13PM +0100, Paolo Losi wrote:
> Jim, Matt,
> Did you use python port to install the python interpreter?
> If not, did you apply the patch that fix the thread stack size issue?
I think Paolo talks about the BSD-patches discussed at
http://www.zwiki.org/PatchPython213

Note that
http://www.zettai.net/Members/george/python213FreeBSDPlone.blog/view
has a comment listing:

	FreeBSD's Python ports now includes a Makefile option called
	"WANT_HUGE_STACK_SIZE", which if you set will you give you
	a really big stack size (~1MB). I have not extensively
	tested with this option but Fabiano Weimar dos Santos of
	x3ng.com.br reports a lot of success with it. Thanks Fabiano!

PieterB

--
http://zwiki.org/PieterB