[Zope] LDAPUserFolder and roles assignements Problem

Gabriela López Ruiz glopezruiz at msn.com
Thu Jan 8 10:09:55 EST 2004

Hi people,

I instantiated a Group User Folder object for my Zope+Plone app. and
configured it to take users from an LDAP server in order to get users id and
passwords validated. The underlying users’ source is an LDAPUserFolder
object which cannot retrieve the entire users list ( LDAPUserFolder is
limited in results size!). In this way, I'm not able to assign roles to my
users in the ZMI since I don't get the user list!

I also don’t have the “Comma separated list of special additional role
userid's” and “Comma separated list of additional roles for special
userid's” I used to have in a LDAPAdapter object for instance.

Has anybody found a way to assign roles to LDAP-based user names?

Thanks in advance!

Gabriela