[Zope] Key Error

Asad Habib ahabib at engin.umich.edu
Thu Jan 8 12:11:06 EST 2004

Hello. Zope is flagging me with a 'Key Error' when I try to execute the
following code.

<dtml-let numberDegrees="REQUEST.get('numberDegrees')">
   <dtml-in "_.range(0, _.int(numberDegrees), 1)">
      <dtml-let degree_description="REQUEST.form['degree_description_<dtml-var sequence-item>']">
      </dtml-let>
   </dtml-in>
</dtml-let>

The variables designated by degree_description_<dtml-var sequence-item>
are being successfully passed into this DTML method from a DTML document.
However, I don't know any other way of accessing them within the loop. Any
help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

- Asad