[Zope] Scrolling Tables

Tim Zegir trzegir at ncable.net.au
Thu Jan 8 17:31:11 EST 2004

As for the css overflow:auto I have tested this in both IE6 and NS7.
I'm not positive but it should work from IE4+ and NS4+.

You would have to do some testing in the older versions of the browsers,
but it would be a lot 'cleaner' and faster that using javascript.

If you want tutorials that combine this method and javascript head over
http://www.jsmadeeasy.com

I have found an example there before using this method.

-tim zegir