[Zope] Getting started

John Poltorak jp at warpix.org
Thu Jan 8 17:42:57 EST 2004

On Fri, Jan 09, 2004 at 09:32:12AM +1100, Tim Zegir wrote:
> CMF, Plone
> But only after you have played around with the tutorials and have had a
> good read of the zope book.

I thought I would give NeoBoard a try but can't work out how to run it.

The tutorials seem to be geared to developing Zope apps, which isn't
something I want to do just yet. I want to know how to run a Zope app.

I have the Zope Bible, but can't find anything in it which shows me how to
do something simple like run a previously developed app.

What do I need to type into my browser to run NeoBoard?

--
John