[Zope] Put a Dtml page in a Plone's slot:main

Paul Howell paul at smoothstone.com
Fri Jan 9 10:44:29 EST 2004

At 12:27 PM 1/9/2004 -0300, Gabriela López Ruiz wrote:
>Hi all,
>I want to put a DTML page in a slot:main in a Plone site, but I don't know
>how
>to do it.   Is there some method to put a DTML page into a ZPT one or some
>other way to do this.

Here is an example of using a span tag to call a DTML Method:

        Results of dtml_meth1 display here.

Especially nice about this is that any "define" variables that have been
created in the ZPT will be available for use within the DTML Method.  Use
"structure" where the DTML Method is generating HTML that you want to display.

=Paul