[Zope] Getting started

John Poltorak jp at warpix.org
Fri Jan 9 12:44:13 EST 2004

On Fri, Jan 09, 2004 at 11:04:05AM +0100, Lennart Regebro wrote:
> From: "John Poltorak" <jp at warpix.org>
> > I have the Zope Bible, but can't find anything in it which shows me how to
> > do something simple like run a previously developed app.
>
> No, that is because it depends on the app.
>
> Which apps you should take a look at depends on what you want to do with
> Zope. Tell us your requirements.

My initial requirement is to be able to install a simple app.

Photo appears to be the simple sort of app which would be suitable.

I've downloaded it and extracted it to Zope's Products directory and I can
see the Photo product under the Control Panel and a picture has been
uploaded. What URL do I use to view it as a normal user outside of the
ZMI?

--
John