[Zope] ANNOUNCE: Zope 2.6.3 Release and Security Update

Cynthia Kiser cnk at caltech.edu
Fri Jan 9 17:53:13 EST 2004

Quoting Dieter Maurer <dieter at handshake.de>:
> >Do I just install the new one in an appropriate location, change
> >the environment variable in my run script, and restart the server?
>
> Precisely -- when you install from a binary release.
>
> When you start with a source release, you must generate the
> C extensions after installation.

How do I generate C extensions? Is that what happens when I run the
wo_pcgi.py script? or is there something extra that one does when
upgrading that is different from installing? If so, where do I find
instructions - at the level of "what do I type on the command line" -
for upgrades?

Thanks,
--
Cynthia Kiser