[Zope] [HELP] How to get the content of a REQUEST

Andreas Jung andreas at andreas-jung.com
Sun Jan 11 06:33:27 EST 2004

Your approach is somewhat weird. The REQUEST does not hold any content
from any object. You can use restrictedTraverse() to *obtain* a reference
to the corresponding object *with the informations* stored *with the
REQUEST*.
if you have the refreence to the object you can use the API of the object
to retrieve its content.

-aj

--On Sonntag, 11. Januar 2004 12:23 Uhr +0100 Frédéric LEMAITRE