[Zope] RE: Zope Digest, Vol 6, Issue 15

Marinussen, M.J. (Ria) M.J.Marinussen at ewi.utwente.nl
Mon Jan 12 04:03:21 EST 2004

Hi Jim,

Perhaps the solution to your problem:
Delete the "Temporary Internet Files" in Internet Explorer and try
again.

I had similar problems with viewing the source of webpages.
Deleting the cache was a solution on the microsoft website and it worked
for my problem.
It seems an IE bug that exposes itself when the cache limit is (almost)
reached.

Greetings,
Ria Marinussen