[Zope] webdav interface

nwingfield at che-llp.com nwingfield at che-llp.com
Mon Jan 12 08:52:01 EST 2004

Is Zope's webdav interface documented anywhere, such that I could find the
necessary methods that I must write to webdav-enable a custom class?  The
situation is such that my product will define a single Zope class.  An
application will use only one instance of this class, which will pull the
strings of a relational database and a file system, rather than objects in
the ZODB.  The relational data dynamically defines the navigational
structure of the documents stored on disk.  Thus, the webdav behaviors that
my class automatically inherits will not work for me, BUT I assume that if
I override Zope's default webdav methods I can provide similar
functionality.  I essentially need to know the webdav interface, i.e. what
methods Zope calls to list folder contents, retrieve a file, lock a file,
etc, etc.  I would be grateful even if someone would just point me to the
particular file(s) where this code is implemented in Zope...