[Zope] Re: problems running ZserverSSL; process continues, response stops

Mario mlist at negroponzi.it
Tue Jan 13 06:30:05 EST 2004

Hi, I think I maybe have a related problem (see SSL annoyance).

Do you ever get some hangup behaviour? I mean, when you try to modify a big
page or to upload a relatively big file does your browser hang (the progress
bar still moves but nothing seems to happen)?

I've tried with different version of Zope (2.6.x until 2.7.0b4) and M2crypto
(0.12, with Windows python 2.1 __m2crypto lib recompiled because it was not
working on my PCs) both under Windows and Linux
Now I can tell that with Zope 2.7.0b4 this behaviour is still present with
only Internet Explorer while, using Mozilla/Netscape everything works just
fine.

I know this doesn't solve the problem but it could be useful to me to know
whether it is a common problem or not.

Thanks,
Mario