[Zope] context / addProduct question

Jeremiah White miah34 at msn.com
Tue Jan 13 10:46:33 EST 2004

I have the following file layout in my site (each of the following is a
folder):

Folder1

Folder2

   Sub-folder1

   Sub-folder2

scripts

Within the folder "scripts" I have a python script (myAddFolder) with the
following code:

context.manage_addProduct['OFSP'].manage_addFolder(sub_id, sub_title)

I am calling that script from a form.  If I call it from a page within
Sub-folder1, for example, the action would be "scripts/myAddFolder".  I
would like it to then add a folder inside Sub-folder1.  I understand why it
will actually add it within the "scripts" folder, but I don't know how to
get around this.

I apologize if I could have found this somewhere else, but I didn't have any
luck - probably because I don't really know what I should have been
searching for.

Thank you in advance for your help.