[Zope] xml possibilities

Wilson, Derek dwilson at abrazohealth.com
Tue Jan 13 14:52:43 EST 2004

Generally the way this mailing list works is, you would try something,
then ask for help when you encounter a problem. Instead, you said what
you needed to do and expected someone to show you how. If you would like
that service, I'm sure there are people who provide that service for a
fee (zope.com). Otherwise, give it a try and let us know when you run
into a snag.

Thanks,
Derek Wilson