[Zope] ZODB error --

Dennis Allison allison at sumeru.stanford.EDU
Tue Jan 13 15:12:09 EST 2004

I am getting this error which seems to be related to some XMLRPC
actions.  Can someone who knows more than I do about the ZOOB
explain what's happening and suggest a fix?

	-d

2004-01-13T11:44:27 ERROR(200) ZODB A storage error occured during
transaction abort.  This shouldn't happen.
Traceback (innermost last):
  File /lulu/zope/software_home/lib/python/ZODB/Transaction.py, line 262,
in commit
  File /lulu/zope/software_home/lib/python/ZODB/Transaction.py, line 393,
in _commit_error
AttributeError: Surrogate instance has no attribute '_p_oid'
------