[Zope] Problem inserting <dtml-var sequence-item> using ZSQL method in a dtml-in tag

Gabriela López Ruiz glopezruiz at msn.com
Wed Jan 14 11:24:17 EST 2004

Yes, I also tried in that way but I get the following error.

This site encountered an error trying to fulfill your request. The errors
were:

Error Type
KeyError
Error Value
sequence_item

I think that this is because is requiring with the form _[‘sequence_item’]
the definition of this variable in the REQUEST object, but in fact this
variable doesn't depend on REQUEST object. It’s on current Dtml method.