[Zope] Zope Patterns

Ausum Studio ausum_studio at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 15 08:58:49 EST 2004

This is a typical issue, and the best workaround I can give you is "write
your own Zope objects".
With this approach you can define what are going to be your content
primitives and how their look and feel will be, according to its contents
and the context. This is in fact means that you can have as many index_htmls
as the number of objects you define.

In CMF you do this in a very friendly way by by creating portal types. But
if you don't want to trip into canalled waterways, you can write a product
on your own.

Ausum