[Zope] RE:Zope/IIS and Plone

Sean Kelley sean at horse101.com
Fri Jan 16 11:50:57 EST 2004

Subject: RE: Zope/IIS and Plone

Thanks for getting back to me.  I tried this and I do see the plone site now
but graphics are no coming through and neither is the default skin info...
http://www.ci.santa-rosa.ca.us/utilities/
I get a plain text looking layout and see this message at the bottom of the
page:

If you can read this text, it means you are not experiencing the Plone
design at its best. Plone makes heavy use of CSS, which means it is
accessible to any internet browser, but the design needs a
standards-compliant browser to look like we intended it. Just so you know ;)

So it seems like something else is not making it through

Thanks for your help,
Sean