[Zope] HTML-Kit

Brad Clements bkc at murkworks.com
Fri Jan 16 14:29:36 EST 2004

On 15 Jan 2004 at 23:28, Brian Sullivan wrote:

> I have been using HTML-Kit/External Editor (
> http://www.chami.com/html-kit /
> http://zope.org/Members/Caseman/ExternalEditor )-- a useful
> combination that seems to handle python and page templates well.
>
> It seems to do nothing for dtml though ( well not entirely true it
> lets you edit it as text-- but no colour coding or other text editing
> aids).
>
> Has anybody ever seen/created any dtml related plug-ins for this
> program?

I use HK all the time for all of my Zope work. However I moved away from DTML as
quickly as I could and use Page Templates, or XML/XSLT for everything now.

Just this morning I'm trying to debug an old DTML based site with lots of "logic" in
DTML.. A bloody nightmare.

--
Brad Clements,                bkc at murkworks.com   (315)268-1000
http://www.wecanstopspam.org/                   AOL-IM: BKClements