[Zope] set TEMPDIR in 2.7-b4

Jamie Heilman jamie at audible.transient.net
Mon Jan 19 17:12:07 EST 2004

Veiko Schnabel wrote:
> when using 2.7-b2 i changed the environment variable TMPDIR in
> /instance_home/bin/zopectl, like export
> TMPDIR=/place/with/more/space but this is not working anymore when
> using 2.7-b4 did i made a mistake or did they changed the
> variable-name or whats going wrong

Using ps(1) or the /proc filesystem, examine the environment of the
Zope process as its running to make sure your TMPDIR change has
propagated correctly.  My guess would be that you need to add your
change to the runzope script rather than zopectl.

--
Jamie Heilman                     http://audible.transient.net/~jamie/
"I was in love once -- a Sinclair ZX-81.  People said, "No, Holly,