[Zope] Import/Upload ZEXP files PROBLEMS !

Dragos Chirila d.chirila at bucarest.finsiel.ro
Tue Jan 20 08:45:19 EST 2004

Hi

I have a folder in Zope's ROOT called TEST. In this folder I create 2 DTML
Methods:

------------                                        -----------------

and

-----------                                          --------------------

Now, I export the 2 DTML Methods in 2 zexp files: start_html.zexp and
stop_html.zexp

Now, I upload the 2 zexp files in Zope as File objects (in the TEST folder
for example). So, in the TEST folder I have 2 files called
start_html.zexp and stop_html.zexp.
(Why do I do this? Because I want to have a folder with zexp files for
download...)

And now comes THE PROBLEM. The start_html.zexp has 'text/html' content type
and stop_html.zexp has
'application/octet-stream' content type !!??

Why is that????? I need some help with this one 'cause I can't understand it
Even if I set the 'application/octet-stream' content type in start_html.zexp
it doesn't work!!??

I tried this on Zope 2.5.1 and 2.6.1, both Windows and Linux operating
systems
using the following browsers: IE, Mozzila and Netscape.

If I change the content type to 'application/octet-stream', then Netscape
"knows" to download the file
but when I try to import it I get an error:

    Error Type: OverflowError
    Error Value: long int too large to convert

so I think the file is corupt or something ...

Thanks a lot

Dragos