[Zope] Synchronization of Zope content databases

Andre Meyer meyer at acm.org
Tue Jan 20 10:36:57 EST 2004

Hi all

In an attempt to order my digital life by using Zope (Plone, actually)
for all info I need and generate. As a frequent traveller, I have a
notebook on which I run Zope, as well as a server machine.

Because I need to take my info with me on the notebook when I do not
have an Internet connection to my server I need to synchronise the two
ZODBs. Can this be done? Or would this make a good feature request? ;-)

Thanks for your help
Andre
meyer at acm.org
--
Dr. Andre P. Meyer
TNO TPD / Knowledge and Information Systems