[Zope] Problems with Iptc_Exif_reading_support product

Dieter Maurer dieter at handshake.de
Tue Jan 20 14:52:12 EST 2004

Andreas Tille wrote at 2004-1-19 17:50 +0100:
>I'm using the Iptc_Exif_reading_support product which is available at
>
>    http://zope.org/Members/ausum/Iptc_Exif_reading_support
>
>It show that after restarting Zope one upload of a random image is
>necessary to let this product worc correctly.  If I do not do this
>I get the error message:
>
>   Error type:  NameError
>   Error value: global name 'verbosedisplays' is not defined
>
>Any hint how that can be fixed?

First, we need to understand why it happens:

  I expect that the module variable "verbosedisplays" is set during
  the first upload (maybe via assignment to a variable declared "global").

  Search the sources for "verbosedisplays", to find out.

Should I be right, then you can add a missing preset for
"verbosedisplays".

--
Dieter