[Zope] ZEO and APE

Michael Havard nhavar at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 20 17:45:45 EST 2004

I'm currently running ZEO (2 clients and server) with ZOPE 2.7, Plone 2 and
a host of other products. Everything runs fine with that configuration but
then I add APE into the shared products directory put the import in the
ZOPE/Startup/zopeschema.xml and then add the ape config info to the zeo.conf
file. I cannot start the instance after making those changes. Remove the
import and it works fine, add the import instance won't start. I tried
turning on debugging in the zeo.conf but I get no output in the logs.

Any pointers here?